Outcomes and Quality Care
At Barlow Respiratory Hospital, we are proud of our outcomes and our longstanding commitment to quality care. Serving medically fragile patients with complex needs is challenging work made possible by our deeply dedicated and highly skilled hospital staff. Our expert team of board certified doctors, registered nurses and licensed therapists, and our administrative and support staff share a common goal of making a positive difference in the lives of our patients and their families.
- Our expert Barlow team works to ensure each patient has the highest quality care.
- Barlow Respiratory Hospital is a small, community-based hospital with a long history of specialized respiratory care.
- Our exceptional ventilator weaning rate of nearly 60% is one of the highest in the nation and is an example of the quality and outcomes that make Barlow Respiratory Hospital an outstanding, award winning hospital.
- As Americans age, and more baby boomers enter senior years, the population affected by life-threatening respiratory illness is growing and the need for high quality specialty care offered at Barlow is intensifying.
- Patients of all ages are referred to Barlow Respiratory Hospital when illness or injury requires our specialization in ventilator weaning to achieve the next level of care.
- Our care continues beyond hospitalization at Barlow. Easy access to medical records after discharge ensures continuity of care. Patients can complete an Authorization Form online or contact us to make a request.
- Our team aligns each patient with the appropriate support they need to resume fulfilling lives after discharge from the hospital.
- Nothing happens without hope. And that’s what Barlow creates – realistic hope for improvement with the best care modern respiratory medicine can deliver to each patient and each family.
Learn more about Barlow Respiratory Hospital Outcomes: