Clinical Director (6171-41)
Wouldn’t you want to work for a hospital with over a century’s tradition of always putting patients first while successfully weathering decades of shifting political and economic priorities at every level? Would it be a breath of fresh air to know that your employer is driven by their mission and not by the pursuit of profits? This is Barlow Respiratory Hospital.
If you’re passionate about healthcare and are committed to the health and well-being of the general public, please join us in our mission: “Helping You Breathe Easier.”
The Clinical Director, Nursing directs the operations, programs and activities of the care region to maintain the highest quality of care and service. They are accountable and responsible for planning, directing and evaluating activities of the nursing department, including implementation of the department’s philosophy and goals, standards for nursing practice and the management and development of nursing personnel. They provide leadership and direction in all nursing matters.
- Current / Active CA state Registered Nurse licensure
- At least 3 years of skilled nursing experience
- Must meet all local health regulations; pass post-offer drug test, and post-offer employment physical exam if required
- Must meet Operational and Clinical Competency requirements upon hire and as needed
- Must be able to relate professionally, positively, and cooperatively with resident /patients, resident/patient’s family members, facility staff, and direct reports
- Valid CPR certification
- Knowledge of current nursing practices with strong interpersonal and Leadership skills are required
- Good communication and computer skills