Responsible for all recruitment, employment and associated employment activities according to legal requirements: monitors and processes employment transactions and salary increases according to policy and union provisions. Maintains statistical data associated with vacancy/turnover rates, employee competencies and evaluations.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- At least 3-5 years experience with recruitment/employment in the healthcare setting.
- Must have experience sourcing candidates, working on time to fill and vacancy, and other recruiting related reports.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Strong computer skills; knowledge of Meditech a plus.
- Ability to organize work to meet required time frames.
- Thoroughness and attention to detail.
No Agencies Please.