Manager, Social Services
Position Title: Manager, Social Services
Department: Social Services
Summary: The Social Services Manager is a hands-on, service provider and team lead. Plans, coordinates and provides Social Services to patients and family members within the hospital. Position requires knowledge of medical and psychological aspects of disease, chronic illness, age specific issues, family dynamics and the discharge planning process.
- Master’s Degree in Social Work required.
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) in State of California required.
- MFT and/or PhD., preferred
- Experience as a clinical social worker in acute care, geriatric, or rehab setting required.
- Experience providing individualized therapy preferred.
- Basic computer skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.