Position Title: Network Engineer
Location: Barlow Main Campus, Los Angeles
Department: Barlow Main
Hours/Shifts: Full-Time Days
We are looking for a Network Engineer to design, implement, maintain, and support our growing network infrastructure. Establish and maintain network performance by building net configurations and connections; troubleshooting network problems.
Experience, Education and Licensure Required:
- A Computer Science degree and/or MCSE certification from a trade or technical school.
- Five years experience as a network specialist or engineer.
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Strong hardware troubleshooting (any IT related hardware) and network diagnostic skills.
- Advanced experience with Windows 2003 – 2012, networking including TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, FTP, LAN administration, Active Directory Services, and network support tools.
- Advanced experience in configuring VPN’s, firewall’s, wireless (including access points) and network routers.
- Advanced experience with the following operating systems and servers: Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 and Server 2003 – 2012.
- Advanced experience with Exchange 2010/2013 administration.
- Advanced experience with following applications: Office Suite (2007 – 2016), Antivirus software, WSUS
- Advanced experience with Hyper-V environment
- Experience in building and configuring servers – both virtual and physical.
- Experience with Citrix XenApp
- Experience in data backup and recovery (Backup Exec preferred)
- Healthcare experience preferred
Barlow Respiratory Hospital is an award-winning, nationally recognized hospital known for providing exceptional patient care. Our interdisciplinary Barlow team works together to provide highly specialized direct and indirect patient care. Our team integrates biopsychosocial concepts, cognitive skills, and technically competent practice to care for patients with chronic critical illnesses and complex respiratory conditions. Barlow Respiratory Hospital welcomes experienced dedicated professionals to join us to serve patients, their families and our community. Complete an Application for Employment today.
Barlow Respiratory Hospital is a long-term acute care hospital (LTACH) with more than a century of service to our community. We value teamwork and we offer opportunities for professional growth, a generous benefits package and a chance to make a difference in the lives of our patients and their families.
We welcome caring nursing professionals with experience in adult critical care. If you think you have what it takes to be on our Barlow team, apply today!