Certified Nursing Assistant- Float Pool Nights
Position Title: CNA – Certified Nurse Assistant – Float Pool
Location: Barlow Respiratory Hospital – float to 3 sites: Los Angeles, Van Nuys, Whittier
Department: Barlow Respiratory Hospital
Hours/Shifts: Full-time Nights- 12 hr. shift – 72hrs P/P – Float to 3 Sites
Under the direct supervision of a licensed nurse, assists patients with activities of daily living, provides basic nursing care within scope of certification.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Successful completion of certified nursing assistant program and current certificate.
- Current BCLS certification.
- Minimum of six months of related work experience.
- Able to read and communicate effectively in English.
- Able to provide safe, respectful and compassionate patient care.
- Ability to follow established policy and procedure.
Barlow Respiratory Hospital is an award-winning, nationally recognized hospital known for providing exceptional patient care. Our interdisciplinary Barlow team works together to provide highly specialized direct and indirect patient care. Our team integrates biopsychosocial concepts, cognitive skills, and technically competent practice to care for patients with chronic critical illnesses and complex respiratory conditions. Barlow Respiratory Hospital welcomes experienced dedicated professionals to join us to serve patients, their families and our community. Complete an Application for Employment now.