Help Desk Support Staff
Position: Help Desk Support Staff
This position will be responsible for supporting desktops, printers, carts, iPhones, iPads, networking equipment etc. All support requests will have to be correctly logged in our ticketing system to further improve performance. This person will serve as the customer service representative for hospital staff representing Information Services department. Most importantly, we are looking for someone who is willing to learn based on changing requirements of hospital’s technology.
Experience, Education and Licensure Required:
- High School degree required
- Valid CA driver’s license
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Hands on technical experience with desktops (imaging), printers, networking equipment etc.
- Understanding of Microsoft office and troubleshooting of other hospital software issues.
- Ability to lift hardware such as computer, printer etc. and help in lifting servers from time to time (30 pounds).
- For physical demands of position, including vision, hearing, repetitive motion and environment, see following description.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position without compromising patient care.
Barlow Respiratory Hospital is an award-winning, nationally recognized hospital known for providing exceptional patient care. Our interdisciplinary Barlow team works together to provide highly specialized direct and indirect patient care. Our team integrates biopsychosocial concepts, cognitive skills, and technically competent practice to care for patients with chronic critical illnesses and complex respiratory conditions. Barlow Respiratory Hospital welcomes experienced dedicated professionals to join us to serve patients, their families and our community. Complete an Application for Employment now.