Manager, Human Resources
Responsible for overseeing all human resources issues including recruitment, retention, team member relations, and labor contract administration. Develops and recommends human resources practices and procedures that assist in the operations of the facility. Primarily focus of the incumbent will be on team member relation and contract administration. Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Participates in performance improvement.
- Directs and supervises Human Resources staff.
- Oversees labor and employee relations, including union management and contract
administration working, as necessary, with outside counsel. Effectively participates in
- Consults with management on human resources matters and personnel problems, and participates in organizational development activities.
- Develops and administers HR policies and procedures consistent with current practice,
laws, regulations and compliance standards. Maintains JCAHO compliance with standard for Human Resources Management.
- Develops, updates and administers wage, salary and incentive plans.
- Demonstrates the ability to handle multiple assignments, balance priorities, make
decisions quickly and establish credibility.
- Formulates a budget that is cost-effective for the Human Resources Department and controls related costs during the fiscal year in line with the budget.
- Coordinates management development programs.
- Creates and manages recruitment strategies designed to effectively fill vacancies with qualified personnel, and maintains position control program.
- Implements and maintains all employee benefit plans.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in a field related to Human Resource Management
- 4 years experience as Human Resource Manager
- Experience in Union relations, contract management