Physical Therapist – Part Time
Plans and administers physical therapy services, such as assessments, therapeutic exercises/activities, treatments, education and documentation to facilitate rehabilitation of patients with disabilities and diseases.
- Provides physical therapy services (e.g., assessments, therapeutic exercises, treatments, and education), which promote quality and continuity of patient care. Supervises, reviews and co-signs physical therapy assistant/aides documentation.
- Integrates physical therapy services into the interdisciplinary plan of patient care.
- Communicates on an ongoing basis with patients, families and staff.
- Actively participates in hospital committee and patient team conferences.
- Participates in the initiation and maintenance of a safe environment of care for patients and family.
- Participates in the development and planning of physical therapy services.
- Participates in the continuing education, development and performance improvement programs.
- Demonstrates professional behavior.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Graduate of a Physical Therapy education program accredited by the American Physical Therapy Program.
Barlow Respiratory Hospital is an award-winning, nationally recognized hospital known for providing exceptional patient care. Our interdisciplinary Barlow team works together to provide highly specialized direct and indirect patient care. Our team integrates biopsychosocial concepts, cognitive skills, and technically competent practice to care for patients with chronic critical illnesses and complex respiratory conditions. Barlow Respiratory Hospital welcomes experienced dedicated professionals to join us to serve patients, their families and our community. Complete an Application for Employment now.
Barlow Respiratory Hospital is a long-term acute care hospital (LTACH) with more than a century of service to our community. We value teamwork and we offer opportunities for professional growth, a generous benefits package and a chance to make a difference in the lives of our patients and their families.
We welcome caring professionals with experience in adult medical/surgical, respiratory, case management and/or critical care specialties. If you think you have what it takes to be on the Barlow team, apply today!