Position Title: Radiology Coordinator
Location: Los Angeles
Hours/Shift: Full Time, Days
Job Summary: The Radiology Coordinator will be responsible for managing and coordinating all diagnostic x-rays, special procedures and nuclear medicine testing performed at the hospital under the physician’s direction. Performs administrative, process improvement and compliance functions for Radiology Department. Performs a variety of imaging procedures and is responsible for patient safety protocols.
- Experience, Education and Licensure Required:
- High School graduate; AA degree preferred.
- Graduation from an AMA approved school of Radiologic Technology and certified by the State of California in the practice of Diagnostic Radiologic Technology.
- Five years of experience performing a variety of radiological procedures, including two years of supervisory experience in an acute hospital.
- Certified by the State of California to practice diagnostic radiologic technology.
- Current BCLS certification.
- Knowledge of anatomy and physiology.
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to relate well to patients and communicate effectively in English.
- Good judgment and problem-solving skills.
Barlow Respiratory Hospital is an award-winning, nationally recognized hospital known for providing exceptional patient care. Our interdisciplinary Barlow team works together to provide highly specialized direct and indirect patient care. Our team integrates biopsychosocial concepts, cognitive skills, and technically competent practice to care for patients with chronic critical illnesses and complex respiratory conditions. Barlow Respiratory Hospital welcomes experienced dedicated professionals to join us to serve patients, their families and our community. Complete an Application for Employment now.