Temporary Physical Therapy Assistant (7770-07) Full-time 80 hrs P/P Days
Provides direct patient care under the supervision of a Registered Physical Therapist, using physical therapy modalities and procedures, as ordered by the patient’s physician. Assists with initial and ongoing assessments and provides physical therapy treatments.
Experience, Education and Licensure Required:
- Graduate of an A.P.T.A. accredited program and/or has been approved by the Physical TherapyExamining Committee of the State Board of Medical Quality Assurance
- Minimum 1 year clinical experience in an acute care and/or rehabilitation setting.
- Current BCLS certification.
- Licensed to practice as a physical therapy assistant in California
- Current Los Angeles City Fire Department Card or within 90 days of hire
- Ability to establish rapport with patients.